Welcome to Angel's Adventures!

Angel wants to share her adventures with everyone so she hopes you'll follow her on her quest to become the best hunter ever!

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Angel's Show Goals for 2011

I thought it would be exciting to establish some show goals for Angel for the 2011 Show Season. I've thought long and hard about it and I think I've come up with a good list:

  • Lead Changes--Angel needs to consistently get her changes. Why are they so hard for her????? She's getting them now about 70% of the time, but that needs to go to 100%. She'll get them; I have faith.
  • Consistent Pace--Angel is easily getting the steps these days but sometimes her pace is a bit inconsistent. She can get very quick when she's "up" so, she needs to work on keeping that lopey pace all the time
  • Straitness--I know, lead chages come from straitness and Angel has gotten a lot better but she needs to be strait all the time. No more wiggle worms in 2011!
  • Ribbons at A shows--Angel needs to pin better than 7th at an A show; she gone 7th a lot but I am gready and I need more--6th or better this year, please
  • Win Year End BHSA points--Angel needs to be Champion in a division for year end points, please??!?!?!?!?!??!

No comments:

Post a Comment