Welcome to Angel's Adventures!

Angel wants to share her adventures with everyone so she hopes you'll follow her on her quest to become the best hunter ever!

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Horse show updates from Ms. Angel!

Hey everyone! It's been a while since I posted an update but I've got some great news for all of you. I've been showing the past 2 weekends and I've done super. Last weekend, I didn't do too well in Pleasure, I mean, I pinned 2nd & 3rd, but for me, that's a bit low. I did a really good job, I just don't think the judge particularly cared for me. My mom says that's why pleasure is cruel...I agree with her. So, next I went into my Green Hunter classes. I did so great! I got a 2nd in the hack and WON BOTH of my over fences classes. I jumped so good...I got the steps and made it look easy. I was CHAMPION of the division!

The show I went to today was super, too! I was Reserve Champion in Pleasure (I went 2nd, 2nd and 1st) and CHAMPION IN GREEN HUNTER. I won every single class in the division, the 2 jumping classes and the hack. I was such a good girl. I wasn't even bothered by the new horse that went with me to the show. He's a HUGE T/B and he's really green. I didn't care though, when Kelly rode him, I stood by the rail and slept. I was really happy, too, because a lot of people were cheering for me when I finished my jumping trips. My mom thought I looked perfect and Ms. Kelly was really happy with how I did. I'll keep updating you as the show season progresses. Until then, enjoy life and be good!

No comments:

Post a Comment