Welcome to Angel's Adventures!

Angel wants to share her adventures with everyone so she hopes you'll follow her on her quest to become the best hunter ever!

Sunday, January 24, 2010

OOPS, I forgot to mention Lexi...

Although Lexi didn't go show with us today, she did go two weekends ago. Ms. Sydney rode her in the small pony hunter division and she was CHAMPION after she pinned well in the hack and WON BOTH of her over fences classes. Ms. Sydney was so thrilled that she let Lexi wear her Champion ribbon all day. She's such a cutie! Ms. Olivia rode me (Angel) in the student equitation division. Although the classes were HUGE, we ended up getting a 3rd place over fences. I was really happy with that and was rewarded for getting all of my leads for Ms. Olivia. I think she was pretty happy with me and I was thrilled to see her do well!

No comments:

Post a Comment